We have now been to Yellowstone--where we had neither Internet nor cell service. Can't say I missed it. Now I (Wendell) am back in PA, where we had today the memorial service for my father. I flew here from Jackson, WY, yesterday (Friday).
We spent six wonderful days in Yellowstone, from which I have over a thousand pictures (between Stephen and my cameras). I'll post some as we go along.
Highlights: On the way from Yellowston to Jackson, we saw a grizzly bear with three cubs along the road, and captured it on camera and video. Great fun. Then, when we left our campsite on Friday morning (at the Gros Ventre campground in Teton National Park) to leave for the airport, we came upon a moose couple grazing as they walked through the campground. I promise pictures to follow!
We are so glad we did not turn back in SD. I'll send more as we go along.
No comments:
Post a Comment